Need help reporting a bug on Bugzilla

Bob rhlists at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 18 01:08:01 UTC 2007

I plugged my camera (Cannon PowerShot A630) into the USB port as I have
done in the past with no problems.  This time though I got an error
after my camera was successfully recognized.  At the Import Photos
screen the following error shows.

"An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'):
Could not claim interface 0 (Operation not permitted). Make sure no
other program or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is
using the device and you have read/write access to the device."

I would like to report it on Bugzilla but I really wasn't sure what
component to select....

P.S.  Seems to be just the camera as I plugged the SD card from the
camera into a USB adapter and was able to pull the images off with no
problems.  I am also not having any issue with my USB sticks either.
Seems to be just an issue with the camera although as I said, I have not
had problems with it in the past...

Thanks

Bob