NetworkManager - Why Doesn't nm-applet have a way of using WPA-PSK?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:15:19 UTC 2007

On Nov 20, 2007 11:05 AM, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to provide this type of NM full state reset from the
> applet itself?  To the casual user the only thing visible IS the applet, and
> when its not working the applet should provide a possible answer.

Icon: Toilet Bowl
Context Menu Entry Text : Flush Networks
Tooltip: Press here to obliterate all cached information concerning
previously used wireless networks

-jef"Can we get pulseaudio to make the flushing sound that gets played
when you use this menu item to bounce back and forth between your
quadraphonic speakers such that the sound spins around you
counter-clockwise if you are in the northern hemisphere and clockwise
if you are in the souther hemisphere?"spaleta