Smolt database is broken

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Wed Nov 21 18:04:33 UTC 2007

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Mike McGrath wrote:
> If we take the last one as an example has come from over 800 IP's in the
> last 20 days.  It seems very unlikely that one person would find his way
> to 800 different IP's this month.

  I've got a WRT54GL running OpenWRT on a DSL line with PPPoE auth, and it
appears to hop IPs as many as 3-4 times a day.  Alas, that only gets up to
about 90 IPs a month at most.  (So far this month, it's changed 49 times.
Geez.)  So while not the extreme number you speak of, it is a little
ridiculous. :-)

      Jima