WTF? Inaccessible bug reports?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Nov 21 18:55:01 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 21 novembre 2007 à 17:59 +0000, Christopher Brown a écrit :

> If it were me though for 50 + installs I'd cook up a spin and deploy.

If it were me for 50+ mixed installs I'd just setup a fedora everything
mirror and create a set of kickstarts corresponding to my needs.

And I'd probably curse Fedora developers for designing a system where
comps groups are an all-or-nothing thing, and you can not define a set
of profiles that reuse common elements.

(You can of course fork the same root comps, that's how spins work, and
then you get comps sync maintenance nightmare)

--
Nicolas Mailhot