WTF? Inaccessible bug reports?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Nov 24 01:03:33 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:04:32 +0100 (CET)
"Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:

> We should not ship generic-logos in our official spins at all

It's being pulled in because it has the same provides as the official
logos.  Because the compose tool can't make assumptions about the
transaction set at install time, we have to pull in all possible dep
resolvers into the image, and then let install time package set
determine the best resolver for that particular install.

--
Jesse Keating