Low-Vision Fonts GPL'd--Can we consider for F-9?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 26 18:02:00 UTC 2007

This is a heads up and RFE. PerhapsGnome is the appropriate path to
introduce this specialized font--but perhaps F-9 might simply want to
take it up directly?

Fedora has actually been a good Linux choice for low-vision users. Blue
Curve provided good readibility and contrast. However, the font referred
to below takes support of people with impaired vision considerably
further, so it's great to see this major blindness agency releasing
their work under GPL.

ere's the forwarded message ..