rpms/postfix/devel postfix.spec,1.60,1.61

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Wed Nov 28 19:42:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 11:04 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> I would really like postgresql support too... but it's not an easy
> problem. Upstream doesn't support loading them on the fly, so if it's
> enabled it means installing postfix pulls in mysql and posgresql. :(

Currently Postfix RPMs does not require MySQL to install postfix:

https://devrim.privatepaste.com/ada5Up30HE

Either this is a packaging error, or intentional. If it is intentional,
I think we can add PostgreSQL support.

/me is a PostgreSQL advocate ;)
Regards,
--