If you are maintinaing of developing a Fedora Package.

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 11:11:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 11:31:17PM +0200, Karel Zak wrote:
>  Couldn't be better to maintain default selinux labels like others
>  file attributes?
>
>      %attr(4755,root,root) %selinux(foo_t)  /bin/foo

I think restorecon is fare more better than this approach. With this you have two databases of file contexts - first is in specfile and second in selinux-policy*. When you use restorecon you have one centralised database. We will discuss if rpm will automaticaly run restorecon on all installed files.

Adam