gnumeric - never reviewed?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Apr 20 15:15:10 UTC 2008

On 20.04.2008 15:28, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 12:47:18PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>
>> I'd say it is highly likely that it was reviewed back then as we
>> reviewed packages that were moved from FC to FE back then -- but that
>> was likely before we used bugzilla for reviewing.
> My recalling are different. I remember that, at some point, Core packages
> could go to Extras without review. This was changed afterward, but it is
> possible that gnumeric was never seriously reviewed.

IIRC that was only the case for a very very short time. And even those
IIRC were re-reviewed later as during the merge someone looked up
reviews for all packages as filed re-reviews for those that were not
reviewed.

I for one think we should not care much in any case -- the package is
maintained by a trusted and experienced packager. Fedora has way bigger
problems to solve.

Cu
knurd

P.S.: Hans at least tried to get a review:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-March/msg00259.html
But I couldn't quickly find a "approved" mail.