RFC: Firefox general.autoScroll to true

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Sat Aug 2 18:44:22 UTC 2008

Dnia 2008-08-02, o godz. 20:24:51 Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> napisał(a):

> you know exactly what i mean so stop acting stupid please.
Oh please... It's not me who wants to change behaviour of of a button click
by claiming it's not a button.

If you want consistency between OS-es, that's a valid point and stick to that.
Let's talk about which one people prefer - consistency between two ports of one
application or consistency between tens of applications in one OS.

And there's also this habit thing - I middle-click to go to a page more
times daily than I've ever _seen_ Windows. OTOH, I'm all good with overriding
any default locally if it's simple enough, so go ahead if you think the
majority will benefit.

Lam