Wrong assignment on review request

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Tue Aug 5 09:16:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 18:01 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Now I am seeing that Brennan is assigning review requests (especially Merge
> reviews) to someone wrongly. Please stop doing this. Especially Merge
> Reviews *must not* be assigned to the owner.
>
> Please undo all. Please.
>
> Regards
> Mamoru
Yes,Yes,
I have already been informed by 4 people of this it was a
miss-understanding that I am currently dealing with. I am trying to help
with the overflow of NEW bugs, but all I have gotten is people yelling
at me for it. So please give me more then 10 min to fix this.  If people
want to help clarify what needs to be done in Bug Triage I ask that you
come to our meeting at fedora-meeting at 1400 UTC today (Tuesday)

Once again sorry, I am only trying to help.
Brennan Ashton