No xen rawhide boot images

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 20:39:22 UTC 2008

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> No more os/images/xen in rawhide.  Is this intentional?  I'm not having
> any luck using the pxeboot images with xen.

kernel-xen was mercifully finally put to rest. The kernel-PAE.i686 and
kernel.x86_64 packages now provide xen guest capabilities. No clue how one is
supposed to actually *install* those yet, mind you... :)

May well be that we need some compat symlinks or something to function with
virt tools that expect the kernel and initrd to be in os/images/xen/.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com