No xen rawhide boot images

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 20:47:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 14:17 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> No more os/images/xen in rawhide.  Is this intentional?  I'm not having
> any luck using the pxeboot images with xen.

This is part of the transition to not having a kernel-xen.
Unfortunately, the paravirt opts bits that are used for Xen domU support
are only functional with kernel-PAE on i686 (and not in the i586 kernel
at all).  So the finagling to switch images/xen for i686 will be coming
back soon, but with kernel-PAE bits instead of kernel-xen (*sigh*)

Jeremy