vacation page in the wiki

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Aug 11 13:05:29 UTC 2008

On 11.08.2008 14:53, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>

>> I won't publicly document either when I'm on vacation, so I bite
>> and jump into this discussion:
> Could the "vacation" page be locked down require authenticated access
> (ie, no anonymous viewing)?  Would that help?

I suppose that page would still be open to all the other packagers? Call
me paranoid, but in that case I don't think that would be much of a help
-- we have hundreds of packagers and it's not that hard to get
sponsored. So a malicious attacker (or a Fedora packager that suddenly
is mad about Fedora and want to do a lot of harm) would not only have
access to all packages that are free for cvsextras/packers group but
also to a list of good targets (e.g. packages from packagers on vacation).

CU
knurd