weird ppc koji build failure

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Thu Aug 14 08:31:31 UTC 2008

> Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 <at> freenet.de> writes:
> > I am facing a weird build error on the ppc in koji:
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=776710
>
> Actually the failure is on x86_64. There's a problem with cmake on
> Xen
> builders, see:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00270.html
>
> I'd suggest just resubmitting and hoping to hit a non-Xen builder this
> time.
The chances of hitting a non-xen builder are quite high (~80% chance)
too.

As for not enough ppc resources, I don't think this is the case, we have
4 PPC builders active at the moment, they are already configured not to
take jobs if they are doing too much already, and we have another 5 due
to come online _sometime_.

- Nigel