Important infrastructure announcement

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 23:30:24 UTC 2008

The Fedora Infrastructure team is currently investigating an issue in
the infrastructure systems.  That process may result in service outages,
for which we apologize in advance.  We're still assessing the end-user
impact of the situation, but as a precaution, we recommend you not
download or update any additional packages on your Fedora systems.

We'll share updates as we develop more information.  Those updates will
be published here on the public fedora-announce-list:

Thanks for your patience as we continue working on this.

--
Paul W. Frields