disk partitioning for multiOS machine

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:49:53 UTC 2008

> I wouldn't recommend running Windows virtualized under KVM.  There's
> lots of random breakage, and even if you do get it working, it'll be
> really slow.

Too bad eh, my understanding is that Xen dom0 was totally dropped off F10,
and redhat is pushing KVM full steam. Why is KVM still much slower than Xen,
and do you see that as improving soon ? I was planning on standardizing on
KVM for all my virtulaization needs, but now I'm disappointed! Would you see
VMware server (or vbox) as a better choice ?