Beta1 Freeze ?

Jesse Keating jkeating at
Tue Aug 19 16:50:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 12:28 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Maybe FESCo can discuss this tomorrow with input from Jesse and Will as
> rel-eng/QA reps.

Yes, that would be best.  I didn't want to make any date decisions until
bits were flowing again.  I can make an executive decision though in
that there will not be a Beta freeze today, nor do I find it likely that
there would be one a week from today.


More information about the devel mailing list