reset ssh keys, even if only a public key in fedora?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:26:24 UTC 2008

J. Randall Owens wrote:

> OK, I had already tried deleting the lat/long info, thinking it might be
> something like that, but I'd guess it still considered it modified, and
> tried
> sending empty lat/long info, which still caused the 500 I saw.  After a
> completely fresh start, uploading works for me now.

I've found the following to work in some expermients here:

Integers (10)
Floating point numbers (-12.333)
Complete blanks ()

Things that have caused errors:
Numbers with spaces (38 21)
Numbers with commas (38,21)
Spaces (  )

So it seems not too bad.  We need to get an error page instead of the
500 Error, though.  If fedorahosted.org/fas is allowing you to log in
and write a ticket, could you add a ticket for the problem/  That way we
can get to it when the more pressing problems are taken care of.

-Toshio