Accessing cvs still down?

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 12:44:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:21:42PM +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:
> 2008/8/20 Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've downloaded my new client side cert (renamed it .fedora.cert),
> > removed the old bit from known_hosts and tried to grab common from cvs.
> >
> > I'm getting the error "Permission denied (publickey).
> >
> > What do I need to do to get things working again?
> >

> Actually not,
> CVS is still not ready yet.
>
> An announce will be sent once cvs will be back up and works.

I don't think so. CVS works for me right now. Make sure that you
uploaded your public rsa key to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts.
CVS doesn't start work immediately, it seems that keys are updated
once a hour so when you upload it you will wait about hour. After that
CVS should start work again for you.

Adam

--
Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.