First set of names

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Dec 1 06:20:08 UTC 2008

On 30.11.2008 22:54, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 16:23 -0500, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
>>> Could you please add the username of the packager owner to your results
>>> if you make further reports like this?
>> I apologize for not doing so. I blame the fact that I had been doing it
>> for about 20 hours straight with small breaks totaling about 3 hours.
> I took the time to process the list now that I'm awake.

Many thanks.

While at it: There is that old hack ^w script "fedoradev-pkgowners"  in
the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UsefulScripts -- it
can he used to get the package owners from pgkdb to generate such lists.
I wrote that script ages ago, but I got told (from Ignacio and others on
IRC) that changes to the infra broke it.

I kind of had expected that, but I thing I saw better scripts on this
list months ago. Those did what's needed in better ways -- they iirc
were directly talking to the pkgdb. Hence I stopped updating that crappy
script.

Seems none of those better script made it to the wiki. Maybe it's time
to collect all the scripts, pick the best one and put them into
fedora-packager?

CU
knurd