rawhide status page.

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 21:07:34 UTC 2008

I'm sure something like this used to exist on the wiki at
some point, but I'm having trouble finding it.

I think it would be useful to have a 'rawhide status' page
on the wiki, updated daily with the latest problems
be they dependancy failures, or broken installers, or
broken kernels or whatever.

The idea being, by checking this page, people can decide
whether it's worth rsyncing a few hundred MB of packages,
or whether it's better to sit it out and try again the next day.

Does this exist already and I've just overlooked it?

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk