Plan for tomorrows (20081203) FESCO meeting

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 17:38:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 17:40 +0100, Dan Horák wrote:
> Josh Boyer píše v St 03. 12. 2008 v 11:05 -0500:
> > >
> > > Wouldn't it be better to first discuss this on the list first?
> >
> > Here's a brief summary as I know it:
[snip]
> > Maybe it's time we start a SIG.  We have Sparc, ia64, ARM, and one
> > or two potential others.  The biggest hurdle is koji at the moment
> > and hopefully that will be solved soon.  Then we can figure out where
> > to go from there.
>
> Work is being done on s390x too.

Wasn't the idea that each arch should be its own SIG.  And it'd be
really nice to see semi-regular updates from the various arches that are
doing things on progress, either in the form of blog posts, mails to
fedora-devel, smoke signals, carrier pigeons :-)

While I know they're not all dead, status could help show up common
blocking problems and get more people involved in helping to resolve
them

Jeremy