rawhide report: 20081128 changes

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 18:18:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 09:27:06AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Basically FESCo has noticed that the broken deps have dragged on a few
> days, and wanted to offer a hand in fixing them up.  That's kind of part
> of FESCo's responsibility, to help out where help is needed.

Yes, I appreciate it.  I'm building the packages now.  It's a serial
process because of the dependencies between packages.

I'm using tsort(1) to get a build ordering, and some scripting to kick
off the builds one after another.  One problem is that there seems to
be no good way to find out from Koji when it rebuilds its repository
(so that I can kick off a build that depends on a previous build).

Rich.