What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Wed Dec 10 20:04:21 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 10.12.2008, 12:30 -0500 schrieb James Antill:
> [...]

What about an Dialog:

Dude, you try to run updates-testing, should we make a new lvm-snapshot
for /?

If then later something breaks one could easily reboot into a former
snapshot

</dream mode off>

--

Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
obi unixkiste org              The first one is for beeping all the time,