Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Dec 11 15:38:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 09:27:19AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Matej Cepl wrote:
>
> > On 2008-12-09, 12:03 GMT, Sven Lankes wrote:
> >> We should try to get the bohdi-karma-mechanism more popular.
> >
> > IMNSHO we should get rid of it -- there is already one very good
> > mechanism for registering bugs in the software and it is
> > bugzilla.
>
> Bodhi feedback is a *complement* to bugzilla, not a replacement.

For gnash and kchmviewer, I have noticed that users give feedback in
bugzilla. But maybe bodhi is more suiteable for tester testing integration
issues, as opposed with testing one application. they may be subscribed
to bodhi changes and giving feedback in bodhi may be a relevant workflow
in that case.

--
Pat