[Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Dec 16 06:10:38 UTC 2008

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> I also think that this is not just a advice but rather a criticism on
> public space
>
> Mamoru

Fedora is already filled to the brim with people cuddling each other. It
really must stop somewhere or else the package system will get worse and
worse and worse...

If you can't take a simple e-mail review question, you shouldn't be in
charge of packaging, in my humble opinion. Yes, you're giving your time
and effort for free, but you're left in charge of a big responsibility
to provide a safe and half-way stable environment.