certificate revoked?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 18 14:53:33 UTC 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 18.12.2008, 08:32 -0600 schrieb Jon Ciesla:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > in the middle of rebuilding offlineimap, which I've just taken from
> > Till, I got an certificate revoked error. There seems to be no outage
> > announced and my browser cert is from today.
> >
> > Is that some kind of bug, or does koji simply not want me to build my
> > packages?
>
> If your cert is more than 1 year old, get a new one from FAS.
>
> > regards
> >
> > christoph
> > --
>

> --
> in your fear, speak only peace
> in your fear, seek only love
>
> -d. bowie

I've just re-setup my fedora devel environment on this box. I've created
the browser cert a few hours ago, and look at this:

[choeger at choeger5 ~]$ ls -l .fed*
-rw------- 1 choeger choeger 10115 18. Dez 13:35 .fedora.cert
-rw------- 1 choeger choeger  6162  7. Nov 08:20 .fedora-server-ca.cert
-rw------- 1 choeger choeger  6162  7. Nov 08:20 .fedora-upload-ca.cert

So what i the problem? Who revoked my certs?