Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Mat Booth fedora at matbooth.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 00:19:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
>> P.S.S. BTW the first setting I change on every new install is "Always open
>> in browser windows" even before running "yum update"
>
> Even before disabling SELinux? ;-)
>
>        Kevin Kofler

The *three* things he does are... Set "Always open in browser
windows," a yum update, disable SELinux and have an almost fanatical
devotion to the colour of the bikeshed. The *four* things he... Erm,
*amongst* the things he does are... Tell you what, I'll start again...

I always change that setting too, but I don't mind the fact that I
have to change it. After all, it is something I do only once.

--
Mat Booth
www.matbooth.co.uk