Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:57:16 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> The question is simple:
>> Lets use the browser view of nautilus in the next fedora release.
>>

> Wasn't the non-browser nautilus mode chosen as a default for accessibility
> purposes, either upstream or in Fedora or wherever?
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't remember where I ever got that from... if at all it
> is true, even :/
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen
> -kanarip

If that's true then gnome is a final goner for me.
I already disagree with there gnome usability idea to scratch features
for usability.
but is this is true for whatever reason then i'm really gonna:
- Switch to another wm (sadly kde is still not the "d.e." for me)
- Make a fedora derivative with my settings in and fedora's settings out

gonna look into this stuff.