Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Dec 19 22:18:13 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
From: Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <fedora-devel-list at redhat.com>
Date: 12/19/2008 04:07 PM

> You are assuming "what Dimi Paun wants" == "everybody considers
> reasonable", which is (quite obviously from this thread) not true.

Where have you been reading? I, for one, hate spatial view. Everyone I
know hates it. Hate may be a strong word, but it is entirely appropriate
for the emotion given.

Only people that like spatial view seem to believe everyone loves it and
the people that hate it are in minority -- without any statistics to
prove either way. Sure, I don't have any statistics either, but I have
my friends and colleagues to start with a small sample. From this
thread, the people that like spatial view simply like it /themselves/ as
I haven't heard them reference friends or anyone they know as a
supporting statistic.