Automatic BuildRequires

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:42:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 5:41 AM, Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> wrote:
> I've used auto-br-rpmbuild with my latest full-install mass rebuild and
> grepped the
> BuildRequires from the logs.
> They are available at
>        http://karsten.fedorapeople.org/buildrequires/

I'm not sure what to do with this information.  For example, take a
look at one of my packages: automaton.  It's a Java package.  Yet your
logs show gstreamer-devel as a BuildRequires.  How did that get in
there?  And what's going on with the 3 different versions of glibc, on
2 arches?

I've checked a couple of my other packages and had a similar reaction.
 There are BuildRequires listed that make no sense to me.  Can you
give more detail on how these lists were generated?  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/