Orphaning azureus

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 03:01:06 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> wrote:
> On Friday 19 December 2008 09:14:53 am Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
>> http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
>>
>> azureus is now called Vuze
>>
>> what you think about letting azureus orphaned and submiting  Vuze for
>> review ?
>
> I think that's silly, and we should just submit it for a rename review
> (whatever that will entail).

They're very different packages. One should not be renamed the other.
They're so different, in fact, that could not even use vuze during the
day for fear it would display objectionable content when I started it.
I just never got around to disabling it's media content start screen
by default.

jerry

--
To be named later.