Encrypted home directory

Sachin ascii79 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:35:14 UTC 2008

I had never expected so much of discussion :), which is healthy.(I had never
thought of swap)
But shouldn't be discussion limited to whether we can provide this feature
or not and let the end user decide whether he wants to use it or not.

And if he faces the problem like scalability or umounting he/she log the bug
with upstream ..

I am believe fedora is about choices and freedom.