Join Fedora. Learn cartwheels. Jump through hoops.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:47:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Matthew Woehlke
<mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> My first thought was "Software Developer", but reading the description,
> "Software Developer" sounds to me more specific to writing code (i.e. not
> doc work)...

Indeed... the attempt was to build a role definition that encompasses
the work necessary to put the bits out the door as a major endeavor.
Packaging is a big part of that. Triage is a big part of that. And so
is documentation writing.    The description linked to from the role
title I think holds together. But the role title may not 'sell' the
description as well as another title could.

-jef