Wiki section "Building Only Kernel Modules" incomplete

Jarod Wilson jarod at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 02:03:11 UTC 2008

On Monday 22 December 2008 19:02:17 Philip A. Prindeville wrote:
> Ok, so the below thread has changed tracks...  I started looking at:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/CustomKernel?highlight=#Building_Only_Ke
>rnel_Modules
>

> And saw, "*This section needs to be updated and fleshed out".  Yes,
> indeed.  I'm trying to go by this section, but it's a little thin.
>
> Who owns it?  I'd like to work with them on figuring out what needs to
> be added to make it useful.

Some or any of the crew on fedora-kernel-list or in #fedora-kernel can
probably help out here (myself included, time permitting). But beware, the Red
Hat offices (US anyway, but I think all/most) are officially shut down for a
week and a half as of the close of business Tuesday, so there may be some
lag...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at redhat.com