Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 20:09:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:18:04 +0100 "Valent Turkovic"

VT> >> this bug [1] makes Fedora 10 unusable on Asus eee 701 because
VT> >> onboard 4GB drive is too small for default set of apps and after
VT> >> updates drive keeps shrinking to 0MB free :(((

VT> I'm using standard Fedora desktop spin (CD Gnome spin). I removed
VT> some locals after install and installed some additiona apps that are
VT> essential but are missing from desktop spin - like OpenOffice.

Dear Ikea, I cannot fit the Billy shelves that I bought into my VW
beetle. Please consider this as a major failure in
the construction of billy shelves.

Happy New Year! ;-)

Stefan

PS I suppose you haven't been successfull installing XP including OO?