baracuda/vnc in f9?

Mike C mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:22:47 UTC 2008

Please can someone update me on the current status of vnc, or its replacement,
called baracuda, in f9.  I did not see it in the feature list for f9.

I wondered if this was simply a new package that would entirely replace the
existing functionality that is provided by the current vnc?

Since I use vnc currently in F7/F8 a lot, I would like to know if it will still
be possible to load a vnc module in xorg.conf so that the desktop is visible
prior to login to gnome or kde in f9 and beyond?

Is there a any url with the current status, apart from the TRAC page for
baracuda?

Thanks