Proposed features

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek jakub.rusinek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:07:59 UTC 2008

> Ex.
> The Game SIG could maintain an ini files with featured Game in Fedora,
> to make it easy for the users to install/remove these games.

See? Even in Fedora such thing have its place :) .

Also, packagers could create own ini [or other file, ini is so
windowsish] file which would install all required packages and so others...

In openSUSE, Ubuntu and derivatives adding 3rd party is required,
because they have old packages in repo, or some packages are missing in
the repo, while Ubuntu is so happy, because it has big repo...

We can make a software portal (I can help, I can help :D !) with such
files to make browsing repo easier (but if PackageKit implements icons
there will be no difference).