Feature for F9: Bluetooth

Nicolas A. Corrarello ncorrare at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 14 23:45:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 17:36 -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:08:39PM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:
> > I discussed this feature with Bastien a few weeks back, and apparently
> > IIRC this has the downside that it will drain the battery of your phone,
> > due to much heavy BT traffic. (Right Bastien?)
>
> That would itself be an intriguing demonstration if you really can build
> a battery life spoiler 8)
I've been monitoring the battery stuff. The indicator has'nt drop today,
using this baby full time. I just have to remember not to lend the
cellphone to a friend, lol.

--
- --
Nicolas A. Corrarello
                                   e: ncorrare at fedoraproject.org
GPG Key: DFC893EE                  h:
fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicolasCorrarello/
GPG Fingerprint: 5C93 42DA 98E1 4EEF B24B  7F8C E145 B2F9 DFC8 93EE
Import my key: $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xDFC893EE