Incompatible Unison update

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:25:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Jonathan Underwood
<jonathan.underwood at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Just for the record, I'm not the packager.

My mistake.  But since you aren't the packager.  I'm going to be a bit
more firm...

Don't be an asshat in bug reports comments, ESPECIALLY, if you aren't
a co-maintainer.  Being..efficient...in your opinion delivery can
come-off as driveby asshattery.  If you want to be helpful triaging
bugs like this... I think you pretty much went about it the wrong
way... because you've actually brought the level of tension up, you
didn't drive it down.

-jef