lguest? (was: Re: someone interested in packaging VirtualBox?)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Feb 24 19:05:32 UTC 2008

On 24.02.2008 19:28, Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
> [...]
> Everyone, spit on your hands and let's do the package, it's highly
> useful for people without KVM capable processors :)

That reminds me: Is there a reason why we don't have lguest userspace
tools packaged in Fedora (or do we have them somewhere with a obscure
package name and I've missed it?). That might be interesting as well for
systems that don't have CPUs with Intel VT or AMD-V.

/me also wonders what's the status of KVM-lite is

CU
knurd