Rawhide X.org - My mouse doesn't work & an interesting question...

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:50:55 UTC 2008

First, the bug; when I start the X currently in Rawhide, my mouse loses
the ability to move from side to side and can only move up and down.
The mouse in question is a Logitech wireless, part of the Cordless Wave
desktop.  Oddly enough, the touchpad still works (it's a laptop, BTW).

Now, to the question.  Why is SMB support turned off in the packages of
KDE4 in the repo?  I can't seem to use the kio_smb slave like I used to,
and IMO this is very bad.