LWN subscription lottery reminder

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:03:38 UTC 2008

A heads up for those of you who have already seen the announcement
over the weekend.
I'm at 33 requests, I'm looking for at least 75.    If you are
interested but haven't sent in the details stop procrastinating and
get your requests in.

If you've forgotten what I'm talking about, refresh your memory here:
http://jspaleta.livejournal.com/#item19142

Please do not reply back to this thread. I'm guaranteed to lose the
request in the big inbox pile unless you do the following:

email jspaleta at fedoraproject.org