Plan for tomorrows (20080227) FESCO meeting

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:10:43 UTC 2008

2008/2/27 Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 18:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
>
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- New Features -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard - poelcat
>      * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/HandwritingRecognizer
>
> /topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora
>
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
> in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

The document does not open for me right now (at work, stuck on IE, so
that might be it), so apologies if the following is on the list
already: regarding the deprecation of gnome-volume-manager, there is
currently no way to set default Audio CD and DVD handlers.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/