Fedora bug workflow - process change

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 12:49:21 UTC 2008

On 2008-02-28, 09:22 GMT, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Well, I see that working well for some teams, but not all teams
> in Fedora work that way. How we deal with bugs within the KDE
> SIG

And I think that's exactly illustration of my IMHO most important
point -- bug triage is here to serve developers. If KDE
developers decided to keep all bugs NEW (maybe with some note in
Status Whiteboard like “AlreadyTriaged”?) and ASSIGN them only
when necessary, then it is perfectly fine with me. Of course,
there should be some wiki page about that so that KDE bug
triagers are aware of this policy.

Matěj