Unison2.13 compatibility package can be downloaded from my website.

Stephen Warren s-t-rhbugzilla at wwwdotorg.org
Fri Feb 29 06:23:48 UTC 2008

There doesn't seem to be any traction resolving the issue with the
Unison application having been upgraded in the middle of FC7 and F8.

I have locally solved the issue by creating a package for each version
of Unison, using the alternatives system to select between them (or you
can simply run the version you want directly).

I have built i386 RPMs for unison2.13 and unison2.27 and placed them at
the URLs below, if anybody wants to download and use them:

http://www.wwwdotorg.org/downloads/unison2.13/
http://www.wwwdotorg.org/downloads/unison2.27/

I only have binaries for the i386 architecture for Fedora 8 right now,
but possibly could create x86_64 and/or FC7 if there was a request. ppc
is out since I don't have the hardware.

Also, at present, the above locations are not yum repositories, but I
could be persuaded to create repos if there was enough demand.