Again about status of p2p-software in Fedora.

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Fri Feb 29 14:16:44 UTC 2008

Peter Lemenkov wrote:

> Let's wait until someone resolves situation with p2p-software in
> common. It's completely useless to review this request if
> eMule-related software doesn't allowed in Fedora.

As far as I remember, "P2P is OK while it does not have any points to
the illegal content" (Tom "spot" Callaway (c) , isn't it? :) )

Besides the Torrent, Gnutella is already supported (gtk-gnutella,
gift-gnutella), and so on. Make sure that the rpm package does not
include any illegal stuff and has not any links to questionable and
legal-dangerous servers.

~buc
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy