Another selinux rant

Ed Swierk eswierk at arastra.com
Thu Jan 3 21:49:17 UTC 2008

On 1/3/08, Eric Paris <eparis at redhat.com> wrote:
> Could you explain how you 'copied' these configuration files?  Is this
> tar/untar ?  I'm trying to figure out how the labels for stuff in ~/.ssh
> got messed up for you.

Yes, I used tar to copy /home and /etc/openvpn. Openvpn stores state
for active connections in a file specified by the
--ifconfig-pool-persist option. Since the openvpn configuration recipe
I found online uses /etc/openvpn/ipp.txt, that's what I use.
Presumably the SELinux policy wants me to store that file somewhere
else?

--Ed