Control center idea

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 4 08:40:16 UTC 2008

I suggested this many times before (probably two times :P), but no one
seamed excited about it, so I abandoned the idea, but now that people are
interested I might work on it...
It'll be a good way to learn python :)
Just one question, anaconda has screens that look like some other
configuration tools (pirut, selinux configuration, root password, etc), does
it kinda call those apps or are they included in it?
Thanks :)

On Jan 4, 2008 2:09 AM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <jakub.rusinek at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm not developer. I'm only end-user, who became an packager.
>
> Dnia 04-01-2008, pią o godzinie 02:07 +0530, Rahul Sundaram pisze:
> > Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> changes.

> > > No GTK support.
> > > mv YaST > /dev/null :(
> >
> > It is not the latest version. Both the suggestions are something for you
> > to potentially start with. You don't get anything yet that would just
> > fit in right away.
> >
> > Rahul
> >

> --

Laith Juwaidah